Sometimes we saw “Another update currently in process” error on our WordPress site when the update is failed. Then retry update is stuck and didn’t go through to update successfully. In this case we need to install and activate the Fix Another Update In Progress plugin.
1. Install plugin from wp-admin
– Left menu >> Plugins >> Add New
– Find Fix Another Update In Progress plugin and Install it.
– Activate the plugin.
2. Fix it
– Settings >> Fix Another Update In Progress page.
– Click on ‘Fix WordPress Update Lock’ button.
3. Retry to Update the WordPress version
That’s it. I hope this will help. 🙂